Buy These Top 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: MPW, VTR, UIL, PAA
- Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $327.74 million or 31.88% when compared to the same quarter last year.
- The net income increased by 5.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $111.88 million to $118.30 million.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization.
- Compared to where it was trading one year ago, VTR is down 7.09% to its most recent closing price of 59.76. Looking ahead, our view is that this company's fundamentals give it good potential for further appreciation.
- You can view the full Ventas Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts