IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones (NYSE: IRS) shares currently have a dividend yield of 10.10%. IRSA Investments and Representations Inc., through its subsidiaries, is engaged in a range of diversified real estate related activities in Argentina. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.72. The average volume for IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones has been 64,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones has a market cap of $672.4 million and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 66.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's earnings per share has not been good. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to its price level of one year ago, IRS is up 54.31% to its most recent closing price of 11.62. Looking ahead, our view is that this company's fundamentals should not have much impact in either direction, allowing the stock to generally move up or down based on the push and pull of the broad market.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization.
- The net income has significantly decreased by 35.9% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $8.78 million to $5.63 million.
- IRSA INVERSIONES Y REPSTN SA's earnings per share declined by 33.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. Earnings per share have declined over the last year. We anticipate that this should continue in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, IRSA INVERSIONES Y REPSTN SA reported lower earnings of $0.76 versus $1.07 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 59.2% in earnings ($0.31 versus $0.76).
- You can view the full IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV