5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: EDUC, LRE, GOOD, RNO, UAN
- UAN's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.29 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.26, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- 46.92% is the gross profit margin for CVR PARTNERS LP which we consider to be strong. Regardless of UAN's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, UAN's net profit margin of 28.47% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- UAN, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 7.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 7.8%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Chemicals industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 37.5% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $31.56 million to $19.71 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $21.90 million or 51.25% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- You can view the full CVR Partners Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts