5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: EDUC, LRE, GOOD, RNO, UAN
- Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 24.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $8.03 million or 2.16% when compared to the same quarter last year.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization.
- The net income has significantly decreased by 68.6% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $0.99 million to $0.31 million.
- GLADSTONE COMMERCIAL CORP has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. Earnings per share have declined over the last two years. We anticipate that this should continue in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, GLADSTONE COMMERCIAL CORP swung to a loss, reporting -$0.05 versus $0.17 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 320.0% in earnings (-$0.21 versus -$0.05).
- You can view the full Gladstone Commercial Corporation Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.