The Tile Shop (NASDAQ:TTS), a specialty retailer of high quality, premium manufactured and natural stone tiles, has opened a new retail store in North Plainfield, N.J., a suburb located about 30 minutes southwest from New York City.
The new location, the fifth retail store for The Tile Shop in New Jersey, offers Somerset County homeowners an unprecedented selection of more than 4,500 beautiful and natural stone and tiles. The new store is the retailer’s 17th new store this year out of a planned 20 new stores. The Tile Shop currently operates 86 stores located in 28 states. Other Tile Shop retail locations in New Jersey include: Moorestown, Rochelle Park, Edison, and Livingston.
The Tile Shop’s new North Plainfield store is located near the Wachtung Square shopping center at 1200 Route 22 along the densely populated Route 22 corridor. The new Tile Shop retail store is located near other well-known major retailers such as Target, Kohl’s, B.J.’s Wholesale Club, Toys-R-Us, Old Navy, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Staples, Office Max, ShopRite, and Pier 1 Imports.
The Tile Shop has partnered with North Plainfield V.F., LLC to develop the new 23,003 sq. ft. location, which will be managed by George Ochman, who joined The Tile Shop in 2011.When North Plainfield homeowners enter the new Tile Shop retail location, they will be treated to one of the most impressive presentations of tile and stone in the retail industry. The North Plainfield Tile Shop features fully decorated vignettes - kitchens, baths, and other spaces within a home – showcasing The Tile Shop’s vast offering of beautiful stone and tile, and completed with actual appliances as well as lighting and plumbing fixtures. The Tile Shop’s incredible offering of tile and stone is complemented with friendly and knowledgeable sales associates who are specially trained to help New Jersey homeowners realize their home decorating dreams.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV