Hormel Foods (HRL) ($42.90) has attempted to break-out above $44 four times since Aug. 14. The hold rated provider of bacon, sausages, franks and canned meets has a semiannual value level at $40.93 with a weekly pivot at $43.95 and an annual risky level at $46.00.
Children's Place (PLCE) ($52.29) ended last week just above its 200-day SMA at $52.07 after a week's high at $56.13. The buy rated specialty retailer of apparel and accessories for children up the 12 years old has an annual value level at $48.50 with a weekly pivot at $49.16 and an annual risky level at $57.18.
Tiffany ($81.08) set a multi-year high at $83.48 on Nov. 18. The buy rated retailer of luxury jewelry has a quarterly value level at $73.22 with a weekly pivot at $82.04 and a monthly risky level at $85.16.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV