ORLANDO, Fla., Nov. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Red Lobster and LongHorn Steakhouse are featuring Black Friday meal deals and Cyber Monday e-gift card offers to help shoppers fuel up for a day at the mall, and give them a head start on holiday shopping.
The Black Friday meal promotions are as follows:
- Red Lobster : Guests can add a free Maine Lobster Tail with the purchase of any adult dinner entree. Offer valid on Friday, 11/29, all day. A coupon for this offer must be presented at time of purchase.
- LongHorn Steakhouse : Guests can buy one LongHorn lunch combination and get the second lunch combination half-off. Offer valid on Friday, 11/29 from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. A coupon for this offer must be presented at time of purchase.
In addition, guests who purchase e-gift cards at Red Lobster and LongHorn Steakhouse on Cyber Monday will receive special coupons redeemable during visits in January.For full details on the meals deals, to download the coupons and for more information on the Cyber Monday e-gift card offers, guests can visit www.darden.com/coupon/. ABOUT RED LOBSTER & LONGHORN STEAKHOUSERed Lobster and LongHorn Steakhouse are a division of Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI), the world's largest full-service restaurant operating company. In 2013, Darden was named to the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For" list for the third year in a row and is the only full-service restaurant company to ever appear on the list. Darden and its restaurant brands are committed to making a difference in the lives of others in the local community. As part of this commitment, all restaurants participate in the Darden Harvest program, which has donated more than 67 million pounds of food to local community food banks across the country. For more information, please visit www.RedLobster.com and www.LongHornSteakhouse.com. Guests can also connect with us on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV