MARLTON, N.J., Nov. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hill International (NYSE:HIL), the global leader in managing construction risk, announced today that David L. Richter, Hill's President and Chief Operating Officer, is scheduled to present at the KeyBanc Capital Markets 2013 Engineering, Construction & Utilities Conference being held on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 in New York City. Hill's formal presentation is scheduled for 11:00 am ET.
The presentation will not be webcast; however, the slides will be available on the "Investor Relations" section of Hill's website at www.hillintl.com .
Hill International, with 4,000 employees in 100 offices worldwide, provides program management, project management, construction management, construction claims and other consulting services primarily to the buildings, transportation, environmental, energy and industrial markets. Engineering News-Record magazine recently ranked Hill as the 9th largest construction management firm in the United States. For more information on Hill, please visit our website at www.hillintl.com .The Hill International, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5733 (HIL-G)
CONTACT: Hill International, Inc. John P. Paolin Senior Vice President of Marketing and Corporate Communications (856) 810-6210 email@example.com The Equity Group Inc. Devin Sullivan Senior Vice President (212) 836-9608 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV