- Activated EDR – The new release introduces Activated EDR, an all-new Activation capability to optimize heat exchanger design and operation. From within the new Aspen Plus and Aspen HYSYS engineering environment, users can do rigorous heat exchanger design and view heat exchanger status to quickly perform revamp studies and debottlenecking.
- Activated Energy – The latest Activated Energy, which automates pinch analysis for non-experts, adds the ability to group process units in a flow diagram and optimize energy across the grouping. Activated Energy also identifies optimum design modifications for energy savings and automatically recommends lower cost utilities that are available.
- Activated Economics – Powered by AspenTech’s proprietary costing engine and the process industry’s only cost estimation software, Activated Economics in V8.4 adds cost overlays to process flow diagrams, annual updates for cost estimation, and enhanced features for upstream safety standards.
Version 8.4 Of AspenONE® Software Expands Activation Capability To Optimize Energy, Economics, And Heat Exchanger Designs
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts