NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
AMCOL International (ACO) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
MedAssets (MDAS) was upgraded at KeyBanc to buy from hold. Upside in earnings and reasonable valuation, KeyBanc said. $25 price target.
PAA Natural Gas (PNG) was downgraded at UBS to neutral from buy. Valuation call, UBS said. $22.50 price target.
Piedmont Natural Gas (PNY) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
R.R. Donnelley & Sons (RRD) was upgraded at Benchmark to buy from hold. Acquisition of CGS should be accretive, Benchmark said. $21 price target.
Praxair (PX) was initiated at UBS with a neutral rating. Attractive business model with secular growth drivers, UBS said. $125 price target.
[Read: Apple Has PrimeSense, Now What?]
Stock Comments / EPS Changes Foot Locker (FL) price target, EPS were raised at UBS. The company lifted its own numbers. Strong basketball footwear trends and stabilizing Running trends, UBS said. $45 price target and buy rating.
Global Payments (GPN) raised its estimates, price target at Credit Suisse. GPN lifted its numbers, CS said. Stability in the operating segment with margin expansion, Credit Suisse said. $67 price target and outperform rating.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV