Clinical Operations experts from Palatin Technologies, Inc. (NYSE MKT: PTN) and PHT Corporation will present on the effective use of eCOA Systems for clinical research on Female Sexual Dysfunction (FSD) at the Managing Data Summit which takes place December 4-5 in Philadelphia. http://www.exlpharma.com/ecoa.
Palatin Technologies, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company developing targeted, receptor-specific peptide therapeutics for the treatment of diseases with significant unmet medical need and commercial potential. PHT Corporation is the leading provider of patient-driven eData systems.
Presentation:Effective Use of eCOA in FSD: Best Practices and Study Design Recommendations
- Rob Jordan, Executive Director, Clinical Operations & Project Management, Palatin Technologies, Inc.
- Cheryl Van Walsh, Clinical Operations Project Manager, Palatin Technologies, Inc.
- Susan Dallabrida PhD, Director of Clinical Science and Consulting, PHT Corporation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts