HOUSTON, Nov. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: GDP) today announced the Company's management team will present at the following conferences in December of 2013.
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will present at the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale Summit at the Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel located at 7000 Bluebonnet Boulevard in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 8:45 AM CT.
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will present at the Wells Fargo Securities 12 th Annual Energy Symposium at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel located at 301 Park Avenue in New York, New York on Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at 9:10 AM ET.
The Company's Chief Executive Officer, Walter G. "Gil" Goodrich and Director of Corporate Planning & Investor Relations, Daniel E. Jenkins, will present at the Capital One Securities 8 th Annual Energy Conference at the Omni Royal Orleans Hotel located at 621 St. Louis Street in New Orleans, Louisiana on Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at 1:40 PM CT.A copy of the latest corporate presentation will be available on the Company's website at www.goodrichpetroleum.com. Goodrich Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. SOURCE Goodrich Petroleum Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV