[video] Stock Futures Get Boost From Iran Nuclear Agreement
NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -- U.S. stock futures on Monday were rising, pointing to further gains on Wall Street after markets last week rose for a seventh-straight week.
Lifting sentiment was a weekend deal over nuclear enrichment struck between Iran and world powers.
Oil prices declined $1.24 a barrel to $93.60 on the six-month nuclear pact reached over the weekend.
The economic calendar for Monday includes pending-home sales for October at 10 a.m. EST.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV