j2 Global, Inc. (NASDAQGS:JCOM) today announced its participation in two investor conferences in December 2013.
Scott Turicchi, president of j2 Global, will present. Details of the presentations are as follows:
2013 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Leveraged Finance ConferenceBoca Raton Resort & Club, Boca Raton, Floridaj2 to present Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 10:10 a.m. EasternWebcast: http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/baml/levfin2013/id75105350446.cfm
NASDAQ OMX 30th Investor ProgramThe Waldorf Hilton, London Englandj2 to present Wednesday, December 4, 2013 at 1:45 p.m. GMTWebcast: http://storm.zoomvisionmamato.com/player/nasdaq/objects/89fgvy2k/About j2 j2 Global, Inc. (NASDAQGS:JCOM) provides Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media. The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax ®, eVoice ®, FuseMail ®, Campaigner ®, KeepItSafe ® and Onebox ® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents. The Digital Media Division consists of Ziff Davis Inc., which offers technology, gaming and lifestyle content through its digital properties which include PCMag.com, IGN.com, AskMen.com, Toolbox.com and others. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter Powered by BuyerBase, an advanced digital ad targeting platform, and Ziff Davis B2B, a leading provider of research to enterprise buyers and leads to IT vendors. As of December 31, 2012, j2 had achieved 17 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth. For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV