MADRID, November 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
• ONO, a leading operator of fiber optic communications in Spain provides network services to NTT Communications for the expansion of its Global IP Network • NTT Communications provides IP transit services to ONO who benefits from the performance and high quality of the Global IP Network provider NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com), a wholly owned subsidiary of the NTT Group (NYSE: NTT), the largest telecommunications provider in the world, has signed a strategic agreement with ONO, the leading operator in fiber optic communications in Spain. This agreement will enhance the capabilities and services that both suppliers offer to their global customers. Through this agreement, ONO benefits from the performance and high quality of NTT Com's Global IP Network to increase its range of Internet services offered to large customers and operators. Meanwhile, NTT Com becomes one of the leading providers of IP transit in Spain and expands its global Tier-1 IP network with two new points of presence (PoPs) in Valencia and Sevilla, adding to their existing PoPs in Madrid and Barcelona. ONO is a leading provider of quadruple-play communications and entertainment in Spain, supplying broadband Internet, television, telephone and mobile services to residential customers, SMEs and large enterprises. ONO provides services to more than seven million customers throughout Spain. NTT Com's Tier-1 Global IP Network is a pioneer of IPv6 technology, provides a single global AS (2914) and supplies high levels of availability and performance. NTT Com is the world's second largest carrier of Internet traffic and is consistently ranked in the top 10 in all continents (first in Asia).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts