FOX Business Network FBN Senior Correspondent Charlie Gasparino reports that hedge fund manager Bill Ackman withheld "new information" on Herbalife Ltd. (HLF) at the Robin Hood Investors Conference today. Gasparino goes on to say that Ackman is "likely to make the new information public on Monday."
On hedge fund manager Bill Ackman withholding information on Herbalife:
"Bill Ackman was supposed to come out with 'new information' on Herbalife Ltd. (HLF) to support his thesis on the stock. FOX Business Network has been told that the new information – he withheld it at the [Robin Hood Investors] conference…he's likely to make the new information public on Monday. Amid all this stupidity, I mean he's been building this up for weeks now, shares of Herbalife were up 6%."
-By ValueWalk Staff
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV