6. Facebook, Inc. ( FB):Operates as an integrated social networking company worldwide. Market cap at $112.65B, most recent closing price at $46.36.
Sheryl Sandberg of Facebook would be a bold choice, and she would certainly be an outsider. But her name hasn't really been in the
running since the summer.
7. Ford Motor Co. ( F): Develops, manufactures, distributes, and services vehicles and parts worldwide. Market cap at $66.5B, most recent closing price at $16.87.Another of the top candidates, and rumored to be on an unconfirmed 5-person shortlist, is the Ford executive Alan Mulally. ( List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall Writer. Analyst ratings sourced from Zacks Investment Research, all other data sourced from Finviz.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV