- Consumers say they would attend a community event on Small Business Saturday (44%);
- Part of the reason consumers are attracted to small businesses is because they are able to find gifts for people who are hard to shop for (70%);
- One fifth (21%) of consumers said one of the main reasons they patronize small businesses is because they offer better prices; and
- The top five places that consumers plan to shop on Small Business Saturday are food stores (38%), restaurants (37%), clothing stores (35%), bakeries (34%) and gift/novelty stores (31%).
Greater Consumer Awareness To Fuel More Shopping On Small Business Saturday, According To NFIB/American Express Research
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.