Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.:
- Do you, or did you, own shares of Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ GM: AMRN )?
- Did you purchase your shares between July 9, 2009 and October 16, 2013, inclusive?
- Did you lose money in your investment in Amarin Corporation plc?
- Do you want to discuss your rights?
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., including former Special Assistant United States Attorney, Timothy J. MacFall, announces that a complaint has been filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of all persons or entities that purchased the common stock of Amarin Corporation plc (“Amarin” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ GM: AMRN) between July 9, 2009 and October 16, 2013, inclusive (the “Class Period”), alleging violations of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 against the Company and certain of its officers (the “Complaint”).
If you purchased shares of Amarin during the Class Period and wish to discuss this action or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact Timothy J. MacFall, Esquire or Peter Allocco of Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., 825 East Gate Boulevard, Suite 300, Garden City, NY at (888) 969-4242, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or at: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/amarin-corporation-plc-amrn.
Amarin is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the commercialization and development of therapeutics to improve cardiovascular health. The Complaint alleges that throughout the Class Period, defendants made materially false and misleading statements, and omitted materially adverse facts, about the Company’s business, operations and prospects. Specifically, the Complaint alleges that the defendants concealed from the investing public that: (1) the Company’s prospects for U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (“FDA”) approval of its lead product, Vascepa, were misleading; and (2) the Company failed to disclose that the FDA had informed Amarin that there was a lack of prospective, controlled clinical trial data indicating that the pharmaceutical reduction of triglycerides (“TG”) significantly reduces residual cardiovascular risk. As a result of defendants’ false and misleading statements, the Company’s stock traded at artificially inflated prices during the Class Period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV