WARREN, Pa., Nov. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Northwest Bancshares, Inc. ("Company") (Nasdaq GS: "NWBI") the holding company for Northwest Savings Bank ("Bank"), announced today that the Bank's primary Federal regulator has terminated its existing informal agreement with the Bank related to strengthening various components of the Bank's regulatory compliance management system.
About Northwest Bancshares, Inc. and Northwest Savings Bank
Founded in 1896 and headquartered in Warren, Pennsylvania, Northwest Bancshares, Inc., through its subsidiary Northwest Savings Bank, currently operates 166 community banking locations in Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, and Maryland. Northwest Savings Bank is a full-service financial institution offering a complete line of retail and business banking products as well as investment management, trust, and insurance services. The Company also operates 50 consumer finance offices in Pennsylvania through its subsidiary, Northwest Consumer Discount Company. Additional information regarding Northwest Bancshares, Inc. and Northwest Savings Bank can be accessed on-line at www.northwestsavingsbank.com.SOURCE Northwest Bancshares, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV