3. As of noon trading, L Brands ( LTD) is down $1.49 (-2.3%) to $63.29 on average volume. Thus far, 768,764 shares of L Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $63.28-$64.73 after having opened the day at $64.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.78. L Brands, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of women's intimate and other apparel, beauty and personal care products, and accessories. L Brands has a market cap of $18.7 billion and is part of the retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 37.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate L Brands a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates L Brands as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full L Brands Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts