4. As of noon trading, Waddell & Reed Financial ( WDR) is down $0.96 (-1.5%) to $64.45 on heavy volume. Thus far, 548,262 shares of Waddell & Reed Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 649,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $63.70-$65.00 after having opened the day at $65.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.41. Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides investment management, investment product underwriting and distribution, and shareholder services administration to mutual funds, and institutional and separately managed accounts in the United States. Waddell & Reed Financial has a market cap of $5.5 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 87.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Waddell & Reed Financial a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Waddell & Reed Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Waddell & Reed Financial Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts