1. As of noon trading, Pioneer Natural Resources Company ( PXD) is down $2.88 (-1.5%) to $183.84 on light volume. Thus far, 324,403 shares of Pioneer Natural Resources Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $183.02-$187.44 after having opened the day at $186.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $186.72. Pioneer Natural Resources Company operates as an independent oil and gas exploration and production company in the United States. The company produces and sells oil, natural gas liquids (NGL), and gas. Pioneer Natural Resources Company has a market cap of $25.4 billion and is part of the energy industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 45.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 75.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Pioneer Natural Resources Company a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Pioneer Natural Resources Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations, compelling growth in net income and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Pioneer Natural Resources Company Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the basic materials sector could consider Materials Select Sector SPDR ( XLB) while those bearish on the basic materials sector could consider ProShares Short Basic Materials Fd ( SBM).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts