2. As of noon trading, Yum Brands ( YUM) is up $2.09 (2.8%) to $77.01 on heavy volume. Thus far, 3.3 million shares of Yum Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $75.79-$77.61 after having opened the day at $75.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.92. YUM! Brands, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates quick service restaurants in the United States and internationally. It operates in six segments: YUM Restaurants China, YUM Restaurants International, Taco Bell U.S., KFC U.S., Pizza Hut U.S., and YUM Restaurants India. Yum Brands has a market cap of $32.2 billion and is part of the leisure industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 30.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 8.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Yum Brands a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 14 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Yum Brands as a buy. The company's strongest point has been its a solid financial position based on a variety of debt and liquidity measures that we have looked at. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Yum Brands Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts