3. As of noon trading, McKesson ( MCK) is up $2.94 (1.8%) to $163.84 on light volume. Thus far, 552,963 shares of McKesson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $160.43-$163.90 after having opened the day at $160.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $160.90. McKesson Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, delivers pharmaceuticals, medical supplies, and health care information technologies to the healthcare industry primarily in the United States. It operates in two segments, McKesson Distribution Solutions and McKesson Technology Solutions. McKesson has a market cap of $36.4 billion and is part of the wholesale industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 65.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate McKesson a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates McKesson as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full McKesson Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts