3. As of noon trading, KKR ( KKR) is up $0.21 (0.9%) to $23.10 on light volume. Thus far, 433,231 shares of KKR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $22.81-$23.12 after having opened the day at $22.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.89. Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. is a private equity investment firm specializing in acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, management buyouts, special situations, growth equity, mature, and middle market investments. KKR has a market cap of $6.5 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.0, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 50.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate KKR a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates KKR as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full KKR Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts