BOSTON, Nov. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Trustees of Eaton Vance Short Duration Diversified Income Fund (NYSE: EVG) and Eaton Vance Tax-Advantaged Global Dividend Opportunities Fund (NYSE: ETO) (the "Funds"), each a closed-end investment company, voted to hold the Annual Meeting of Shareholders of each Fund on Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 11:30 a.m. (EST). The meetings will be held at the principal office of the Funds, Two International Place, Boston, Massachusetts 02110. Proxy materials will be mailed on or about December 27, 2013 to shareholders of record on December 9, 2013. Shareholders will be asked to vote on the election of Class III Trustees of Eaton Vance Short Duration Diversified Income Fund and Class I Trustees of Eaton Vance Tax-Advantaged Global Dividend Opportunities Fund.
The Funds are managed by Eaton Vance Management, a subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV), based in Boston, one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating back to 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $280.7 billion in assets as of October 31, 2013, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment strategies and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of providing exemplary service, timely innovation and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors. For more information about Eaton Vance, visit www.eatonvance.com.
SOURCE Eaton Vance Management
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV