3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: DCIX, BCOM, STB
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 13.01 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. Along with the unfavorable debt-to-equity ratio, BCOM maintains a poor quick ratio of 0.89, which illustrates the inability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- 44.70% is the gross profit margin for B COMMUNICATIONS LTD which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 1.44% trails the industry average.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. In comparison to the other companies in the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry and the overall market, B COMMUNICATIONS LTD's return on equity significantly exceeds that of the industry average and is above that of the S&P 500.
- This stock has increased by 352.94% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the future course of this stock, we feel that the risks involved in investing in BCOM do not compensate for any future upside potential, despite the fact that it has seen nice gains over the past 12 months.
- You can view the full B Communications Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts