Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: HQL, SLF, TEG, DNB, SLW
Sun Life Financial (NYSE: SLF) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 35 cents per share. At a price of $35.75 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.9%. The average volume for Sun Life Financial has been 343,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Sun Life Financial has a market cap of $21.8 billion and is part of the insurance industry. Shares are up 34.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Sun Life Financial Inc., an international financial services organization, provides a range of protection and wealth accumulation products and services to individuals and corporate customers. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.96. TheStreet Ratings rates Sun Life Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Sun Life Financial Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV