New Lifetime High Today: Toro Company (TTC)
- TTC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $7.8 million.
- TTC has traded 85,613 shares today.
- TTC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TTC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TTC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TTC: The Toro Company designs, manufactures, and markets professional turf maintenance equipment and services worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.9%. TTC has a PE ratio of 23.6. Currently there are no analysts that rate Toro Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Toro Company has been 165,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Toro has a market cap of $3.4 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. The stock has a beta of 0.67 and a short float of 1.5% with 6.53 days to cover. Shares are up 40.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Toro Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 19.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 44.13% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, TTC should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- TORO CO's earnings per share improvement from the most recent quarter was slightly positive. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, TORO CO increased its bottom line by earning $2.13 versus $1.84 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.57 versus $2.13).
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.59, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.89 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 60.04% to $121.49 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, TORO CO's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 80.49%.
- You can view the full Toro Company Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts