MALVERN, Pa., Nov. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Liberty Property Trust (NYSE: LRY) today announced that James J. Bowes, the company's general counsel since 1996, has passed away after a year-long battle with advanced-stage lung cancer.
"For nearly 20 years Jim served Liberty and our shareholders with a unique degree of intelligence, candor, diligence, fairness and transparency," said Bill Hankowsky, chairman and chief executive officer. "A member of Liberty's executive team, he was instrumental in helping guide Liberty's growth from a $1.6 billion company to the $8 billion company it is today. He is sorely missed."
Liberty is a leader in commercial real estate, serving customers in the United States and United Kingdom, through the development, acquisition, ownership and management of superior office and industrial properties. Liberty's 106 million square foot portfolio consists of 843 properties providing office, distribution and light manufacturing facilities to 2,100 tenants.
SOURCE Liberty Property Trust
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV