SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announced a leading real estate and facilities management (REFM) company is switching from a premise-based system to the inContact cloud platform. The current premise-based call center system was not only outdated but also was becoming cost prohibitive to upgrade and maintain. By moving more than 100 agents in multiple contact center locations to the cloud, the company will reduce costs and gain more flexibility and redundancy, as well as implement its first workforce optimization solution.
inContact's cloud platform enables the services firm to unify operations and administration to connect multiple contact center locations as well as remote agents. This need for streamlined processes and simplicity is paramount to the company, which manages thousands of business clients with geographically dispersed locations and responds to over one million service requests annually. The company also selected inContact due to its ease-of-use, tight CRM integration and single unified platform for intelligent contact routing, workforce optimization, reporting and call recording.
Paul Jarman, CEO of inContact, commented: "For large companies looking to gain process efficiency and streamlined operations, the inContact cloud platform can connect multiple contact center locations into a single, unified platform that is both scalable and cost effective. Our customers don't want to worry about the technology, but prefer to focus on their core business goals and delivering topnotch customer service."Additional Information
- Take a look at results from best practices survey in this infographic.
- To learn more about the inContact cloud contact center platform, explore the solution finder .
- Check out the inContact Cloud Workforce Optimization Suite.
- Follow @inContact on Twitter
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV