Rent-A-Center, Inc. (NASDAQ/NGS: RCII) was named to Training magazine’s annual list of 125 organizations recognized for preeminent training and development processes.
The recognition validates initiatives recently launched across Rent-A-Center’s 21,000-plus workforce.
Chief among these initiatives was the identification of high-performing stores, dubbed “Centers of Excellence,” to serve as central employee-training hubs within a specific geographical district.
Dynamic and culturally sensitive training in Mexico as well as timely operational presentations dubbed “Coach’s Clinics” were also central to Rent-A-Center’s success.“We have been revolutionizing how our new hires learn the skills needed to deliver an exceptional customer experience,” said Trey Chapman, Vice President of Training and Development. “The recognition is gratifying and strengthens our resolve around our new training processes.” Rent-A-Center’s ranking will be revealed during an awards gala slated for February 3, 2014 in San Diego, CA. Rent-A-Center, Inc., headquartered in Plano, Texas, is the largest rent-to-own operator in North America, focused on improving the quality of life for its customers by providing them the opportunity to obtain ownership of high-quality, durable goods such as consumer electronics, appliances, computers, furniture and accessories, under flexible rental purchase agreements with no long-term obligation. The Company owns and operates approximately 3,140 stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico, and approximately 1,255 RAC Acceptance kiosk locations in the United States and Puerto Rico. Rent-A-Center Franchising International, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, is a national franchiser of approximately 215 rent-to-own stores. For additional information about the Company, please visit www.rentacenter.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV