SPRINGFIELD, Mass., Nov. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: SWHC) today announced that it plans to release its second quarter fiscal 2014 financial results on Tuesday, December 10, after the close of the market. The full text of the press release will be available on Smith & Wesson's web site at http://www.smith-wesson.com under the Investor Relations section.
On Tuesday, December 10, 2013, Smith & Wesson will host an analyst conference call that may include forward-looking statements. The conference call will be web cast live and is scheduled to begin at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The live audio broadcast and replay of the conference call can be accessed on Smith & Wesson's web site at http://www.smith-wesson.com (Windows Media is required). Those interested in listening to the conference call via telephone may call directly at 617-399-5129 and reference conference code 14738357. No RSVP is necessary.
About Smith & Wesson Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: SWHC) is a U.S.-based leader in firearm manufacturing and design, delivering a broad portfolio of quality firearms, related products and training to the consumer, law enforcement, and military markets. The company's brands include Smith & Wesson®, M&P® and Thompson/Center Arms(TM). Smith & Wesson facilities are located in Massachusetts and Maine. For more information on Smith & Wesson, call (800) 331-0852 or log on to www.smith-wesson.com.
Contacts: Liz Sharp, VP Investor RelationsSmith & Wesson Holding Corporation(413) 747-3304 email@example.comSOURCE Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV