BOSTON, Nov. 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LogMeIn, Inc. (Nasdaq:LOGM), recently ranked as the top cloud services provider in Massachusetts, has been named a finalist in BostInno's annual "50 on Fire" awards, joining fellow Boston tech leaders such as TripAdvisor, PayPal, and Uber in this year's group of finalists. BostInno's 50 on Fire awards celebrate individuals and companies driving innovation across all industries in Boston.
"It has been a great and rewarding year for LogMeIn. In 2013 we relocated our headquarters to Boston's Innovation District – making us the largest high tech company in the neighborhood – and introduced a new generation of offerings aimed at addressing some of the most exciting technology markets, from cloud computing to the Internet of Things," said Jim Kelliher, CFO of LogMeIn. "We're honored that BostInno has recognized us for these efforts among such a great group of local innovators."
The winners from each category will be announced at an awards event on December 5th at the John Joseph Moakley Courthouse.About LogMeIn , Inc. LogMeIn (Nasdaq:LOGM) transforms the way people work and live through secure connections to the computers, devices, data, and people that make up their digital world. The company's cloud services free millions of people to work from anywhere, empower IT professionals to securely embrace the modern cloud-centric workplace, give companies new ways to reach and support today's connected customer, and help businesses bring the next generation of connected products to market. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston's Innovation District with offices in Australia, Hungary, India, Ireland, the Netherlands, and the UK.
CONTACT: Craig VerColen Senior Director, Corporate Communications LogMeIn, Inc. +1-781-897-0696 Press@LogMeIn.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV