This store will introduce a strong mix of international favorites as well as specially designed food offerings to reflect local flavors, in addition to a broad beverage portfolio to include a wide range of Starbucks® signature espresso-based beverages and Starbucks VIA™ Ready Brew. The store will also offer a wide range of Starbucks® merchandize and free Wi-Fi so customers can enjoy the unparalleled coffeehouse experience that Starbucks is known for around the globe.
Starbucks entered the Indian market in October 2012 and currently operates 30 stores across India. Starbucks® stores are operated by the joint venture, Tata Starbucks Limited, and branded as Starbucks Coffee - “A Tata Alliance.”
Since 1971, Starbucks Coffee Company has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting high quality arabica coffee throughout the world. Today, with more than 17,000 stores around the globe, the company is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world. Through our unwavering commitment to excellence and our guiding principles, we bring the unique Starbucks Experience to life for every customer through every cup. To share in the experience, please visit us in our stores or online at www.starbucks.com.About Tata Global Beverages Tata Global Beverages is a part of the global Tata Group. Tata Global Beverages is a global beverage business and the world’s second largest tea company. The group’s annual turnover is US $1.5 bn and it employs around 3000 people worldwide. The Company focuses on ‘good for you’ beverages and has a stable of innovative regional and global beverage brands, including Tata Tea, Tetley, Himalayan natural mineral water and Eight O’ Clock Coffee. For more information, please visit www.tataglobalbeverages.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV