[video] Stock Futures Flat After Record Day on Dow
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- U.S. stock futures were flat on Friday morning, taking a breather from Thursday's gains that saw the Dow Jones Industrial Average close above 16,000 for the first time and the S&P 500 break a three-day losing streak.
Friday offers a light economic calendar, with Kansas City Fed President Esther George expected to speak at 8:40 a.m. EST at the Bank of France conference in Paris, and the Kansas City Fed manufacturing index expected to print at 11 a.m.
-- Written by Joe Deaux in New York.>Contact by Email. Follow @JoeDeaux
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV