PHOENIX, Nov. 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq:SFM) today provided preliminary information on certain aspects of its 2013 financial performance through November 17, 2013. For the seven weeks ended November 17, 2013, the Company has recorded comparable store sales growth of 13.7%, or 22.8% on a two-year stacked basis pro forma for the 2012 acquisition of Sunflower Farmers Market. Comparable store sales growth has been driven by continued momentum in customer traffic and basket size.
The results for this seven-week period are not for an entire fiscal period, and there can be no assurance that final results for the 13-week period ended December 29, 2013 will not differ from these results.
Corporate ProfileSprouts Farmers Market, Inc. is a specialty retailer of natural and organic foods at great prices. We offer a complete shopping experience that includes fresh produce, bulk foods, vitamins and supplements, packaged groceries, meat and seafood, baked goods, dairy products, frozen foods, natural body care and household items catering to consumers' growing interest in health and wellness. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Sprouts Farmers Market employs more than 14,000 team members and operates 167 stores in eight states.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Susannah Livingston (602) 682-1584 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact: Kim Rockley (602) 682-3173 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV