Chemtura Corporation (NYSE: CHMT) (Euronext: CHMT) announced that Stephen Forsyth, executive vice president and chief financial officer, and Margaret Ferrer, director of investor relations, will present at Citi’s 2013 Basic Materials Conference at 3 p.m. EST Tuesday, Dec. 3 on the mezzanine level at Citi, 388 Greenwich St., New York City.
The format will consist of a 20-minute presentation and a 10-minute Q&A session, with one-on-one meetings during the day of about 40 minutes in duration.
The slideshow presentation will be available under Webcasts and Presentations on the Investors section of Chemtura’s Web site at www.chemtura.com.
Webcast link:The following link will afford access to the audio webcast on the day of the event. http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/citigroup/basicmats2013/24111281477.cfm Chemtura Corporation, with 2012 sales of $2.2 billion, 1 is a global manufacturer and marketer of specialty and agro-chemicals. Additional information concerning Chemtura is available at www.chemtura.com.
|1||2012 net sales of $2.2 billion reflects discontinued operations treatment of Chemtura’s plastic antioxidants and Consumer Products businesses.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV