Sherwin-Williams Company (SHW): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Winner
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Sherwin-Williams Company (SHW) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Sherwin-Williams Company rose $1.94 (1.1%) to $186.58 on light volume. Throughout the day, 398,873 shares of Sherwin-Williams Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 695,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $184.40-$186.67 after having opened the day at $184.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $184.64. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Real Goods Solar (RSOL), up 8.0%, Tri-Tech (TRIT), up 6.4%, Comfort Systems USA (FIX), up 6.0% and Caesarstone Sdot-Yam (CSTE), up 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sherwin-Williams Company Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV