NATICK, Mass., Nov. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) announces the appointment of Susan (Susie) Vissers Lisa as vice president, Investor Relations, effective December 2, 2013. Lisa has more than 20 years of diverse financial and healthcare industry experience, including extensive knowledge of the medical technology industry.
Lisa previously served as senior director, investor relations and corporate development at Abiomed, Inc., a medical technology company that develops products that provide circulatory support. Prior to joining Abiomed, Lisa held several roles of increasing responsibility within the Equity division at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, including head of Specialist Sales. Additionally, Lisa spent four years as an equity research analyst covering medical technology, both at Merrill Lynch and Cowen & Co, and began her career at JP Morgan Chase & Co.
A Chartered Financial Analyst, Lisa earned a bachelor of arts degree in political science from Duke University and a master of business administration degree from New York University's Stern School of Business.
About Boston Scientific Boston Scientific transforms lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. As a global medical technology leader for more than 30 years, we advance science for life by providing a broad range of high performance solutions that address unmet patient needs and reduce the cost of healthcare. For more information, visit www.bostonscientific.com and connect on Twitter and Facebook.CONTACT: Denise Kaigler 508-650-8330 (office) Corporate Affairs & Communications Boston Scientific Corporation email@example.com Michael Campbell 508-650-8023 (office) Investor Relations Boston Scientific Corporation firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Boston Scientific Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV