HOUSTON, Nov. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cyberonics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CYBX) today announced that it will provide a webcast of the presentations at its investor and analyst meeting, which will be held on Thursday, December 5, 2013, from 8:30 am until approximately 12:00 pm Eastern Time.
To access the live webcast, please enter the Company's website at http://www.cyberonics.com, and follow the webcast link listed under Investor Relations, Events and Presentations. A replay of the presentations and the presentation materials will also be available here shortly after the conclusion of the meeting.
Presentations on Cyberonics' position in the epilepsy therapy market, additional neuroscience opportunities beyond epilepsy and the longer-term financial outlook will be provided by:
- Dan Moore, President & Chief Executive Officer;
- Greg Browne, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer;
- Rohan Hoare, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Strategic Planning;
- Milton Morris, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Research & Development; and
- Mark Verratti, Vice President, Global Sales.
About Cyberonics, Inc. and the VNS Therapy ® SystemCyberonics, Inc. is a medical technology company with core expertise in neuromodulation. The company developed and markets the VNS Therapy System, which is FDA-approved for the treatment of refractory epilepsy and treatment-resistant depression. The VNS Therapy System uses a surgically implanted medical device that delivers pulsed electrical signals to the vagus nerve. Cyberonics markets the VNS Therapy System in selected markets worldwide. Additional information on Cyberonics and the VNS Therapy System is available at www.cyberonics.com. Contact Information Greg Browne, CFOCyberonics, Inc.Main: (281) 228-7262/Fax: (281) 218-9332 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Cyberonics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV