ROCKVILLE, Md., Nov. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:SUPN), a specialty pharmaceutical company, today announced that the Company's management will present an overview of the Company at the Piper Jaffray Healthcare Investor Conference.
|Presentation Date: Wednesday, December 4|
|Time: 3:00pm ET|
|Place: The New York Palace, New York, NY|
About Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system, or CNS, diseases. The Company has two marketed products for epilepsy, Oxtellar XR TM (extended release oxcarbazepine), and Trokendi XR TM (extended release topiramate). The Company is also developing several product candidates in psychiatry to address large market opportunities in ADHD including ADHD patients with impulsive aggression. These product candidates include SPN-810 for impulsive aggression in ADHD and SPN-812 for ADHD.
CONTACT: Jack A. Khattar, President and CEO Gregory S. Patrick, Vice President and CFO Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Tel: (301) 838-2591
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV