- Total revenue decreased 28.9% to $33.0 million from $46.4 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2012. Revenue from the retail segment decreased 30.9% to $24.3 million, including a comparable store sales decrease of 22.9%. Revenue from the direct segment decreased 22.6% to $8.7 million.
- Consolidated gross margin was 12.9% compared to 32.8% in the prior year quarter, primarily due to increased inventory reserves and lower merchandise margins in connection with clearing legacy product, as well as the deleveraging of occupancy costs.
- Stockholders ratified the issuance of $21.8 million of convertible notes and approved the issuance of 20.7 million shares of common stock upon conversion of the notes.
- Loss from continuing operations was $19.3 million, including $3.3 million in non-cash store impairment charges and $2.9 million in non-cash charges related to the note conversion, compared to a loss from continuing operations for the third quarter of fiscal 2012 of $2.1 million.
DELiA*s, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts