- Revenue was $555 million, an increase of 1 percent, compared to the third quarter of fiscal 2013 as reported, and increased 4 percent on a constant currency basis.
- GAAP operating margin was 12 percent, compared to 6 percent in the third quarter of fiscal 2013.
- Non-GAAP operating margin was 22 percent, compared with 27 percent in the third quarter of fiscal 2013. A reconciliation of GAAP to non-GAAP results is provided in the accompanying tables.
- GAAP diluted earnings per share were $0.25, compared to $0.13 in the third quarter of fiscal 2013.
- Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share were $0.41, compared to $0.47 in the third quarter of fiscal 2013.
- Deferred revenue increased 7 percent to $766 million, compared to the third quarter of fiscal 2013.
- Cash flow from operating activities was $91 million, compared to $157 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2013.
Autodesk Reports Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts