Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IRWD) will host a live webcast of its Investor Day, which is being held on Thursday, December 12, 2013 beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET in New York City. Members of the Ironwood leadership team will provide an in-depth review of the company, including progress and insights across its research, development and commercial efforts.
The event will be accessible through the Investors section of the company’s website at www.ironwoodpharma.com. To access the webcast, please log on to the Ironwood website approximately 15 minutes prior to the start time to ensure adequate time for any software downloads that may be required. A replay of the webcast will be available on Ironwood’s website for 90 days following the conference.
About Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: IRWD) is committed to the art and
science of making medicines, from discovery through commercialization.
We’re focused on three goals: transforming knowledge into medicines that
make a difference for patients, creating value that will inspire the
continued support of our fellow shareholders, and building a team that
passionately pursues excellence. Our first product, linaclotide, is
approved in the United States and Europe. Our pipeline priorities
include exploring further opportunities for linaclotide, leveraging our
deep expertise in functional gastrointestinal disorders, and advancing
programs in other areas such as allergic conditions, cardiovascular
disease, central nervous system disorders and other conditions defined
by patient symptoms. Ironwood was founded in 1998 and is headquartered
in Cambridge, Mass. Connect with us at
or on Twitter at
to learn more about Ironwood. Information that may be important to
investors will be routinely posted in both these locations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV