10 Drunkest States in the U.S.
4th Drunkest State: Nevada
The only surprise here is why it didn't take the top spot. Nevada, the home of the hangover, has the Vegas factor giving it weight. The state ranks as the fifth biggest beer drinker, seventh in wine and fourth in spirits. At least in Sin City, liver failure is served with a paper umbrella.
Total pure alcohol consumed: 3.35 gallons per personBeer: 258.1 cans per person Wine: 25 bottles per person Spirits: 12 bottles per person
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV