10 Drunkest States in the U.S.
3rd Least Drunk State: Kentucky
They may make a mean bourbon but they're not so into drinking it. This might be because the Bluegrass State has some of the most confusing alcohol laws of all. For instance, in Kentucky, a patron can put beer on a tab but not spirits or wine, a 20-year-old can become a bartender but isn't allowed to consume the wares, and voters cannot purchase alcohol during primary or general elections but special elections are in the clear. Still following?
Total pure alcohol consumed: 1.79 gallons per personBeer: 174.3 cans per person Wine: 7.6 bottles per person Spirits: 6.2 bottles per person
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV