10 Drunkest States in the U.S.
4th Least Drunk State: West Virginia
Though state government lifted beer's alcohol cap to 13.9% from 6% in 2009, West Virginians just aren't big drinkers. At 1.85 gallons of pure alcohol consumed per person annually, and the lowest consumer of spirits, the Mountain State is a lightweight.
Total pure alcohol consumed: 1.85 gallons per personBeer: 138.8 cans per person Wine: 6.8 bottles per person Spirits: 4.3 bottles per person
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV