10 Drunkest States in the U.S.
6th Least Drunk State: Oklahoma
Oklahoma has some of the most watered-down beer in all the land, with a strict 3.2% alcohol content cap on its brews. It must be to its residents' taste though, since beer consumption is still fairly high, at 200.8 cans a person a year.
Total pure alcohol consumed: 1.91 gallons per personBeer: 200.8 cans per person Wine: 7.6 bottles per person Spirits: 5.6 bottles per person
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV