10 Drunkest States in the U.S.
8th Drunkest State: Montana
No brown-bagging is necessary in Montana, where open container laws are policed by local laws. In Butte, Montana, for instance, open containers of alcohol are allowed to be displayed and consumed anywhere (we assume many Butte jokes are the result of rampant public intoxication).
Total pure alcohol consumed: 2.85 gallons per personBeer: 286.25 cans per person Wine: 13.6 bottles per person Spirits: 8.5 bottles per person
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV